First of all, please let me thank you for visiting my store. I am thrilled to have you here, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what the next few months have in store for my new brand.
The testing and trialling phase is now complete. I'm pleased to report that we have received the results of the material migration testing we commissioned to satisfy our legal requirements under Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food. I now feel confident that it is time to open up the store for Pre-Orders!
It is important that you understand the terms & conditions associated with Pre-Ordering products from my website, before parting with your money. I hope that the terms below are favourable to you all and that they will put your mind at ease before placing an order.
1. Delivery Time - The lead time for manufacture is around eight weeks (at low volume). This is mainly because of the length of time taken during the casting process and is further delayed by a requirement for us to collect enough orders to meet the foundry MOQ. I will endeavour to deliver your products as soon as they become available - But please allow up to 13 weeks to receive your order.
2. Refunds - I am happy to refund your order within 48 hours from when the order was placed (if you were unaware of the long lead time). I will E-Mail all customers upon receiving an order to explain the current lead times expected. After this point, I will be unable to refund the order if you change your mind - as I will have placed an order with the foundry. These terms do not affect your right to return your order if there is a defect when you receive it. I will work with all customers on colour swaps and support all issues, where possible (please bear in mind that I will not be liable for the return postage and additional postage costs incurred). I am happy to issue refunds if the delivery time exceeds the stated time when you placed your order.
3. Your Money - I will keep your money safe in a separate bank account online until you have received your order and either, indicated that you are happy with your item, or seven days have elapsed. I aim to have 100% customer satisfaction, and I am more interested in ensuring none of my customers feels out of pocket than making a 'quick buck'.
4. Returns - If there is a defect or fault, I will organise return postage and ship you a replacement as soon as possible or offer a refund if the terms of a replacement are unacceptable to you. Of course, you are welcome to return your item/s if you are unhappy with them for any reason. If there is no defect or fault, you will be liable for the cost of return postage, and I would recommend using an insured service as I will only issue a refund upon receiving the returned item.
5. Although I have attempted to factor it into the delivery times, please remember that Covid-19 may cause any of my suppliers to close unexpectedly. If this were to happen, I would notify you ASAP, and I will offer a refund if the delay would mean the revised delivery date would be unacceptable to you.
6. Contact - If you have any questions, please contact me via email@example.com, and I will endeavour to get back to you ASAP.